Who we are
Our website address is http://dmms.pk.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who do we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights do you have over your data?
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where do we send your data?
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Ensuring confidentiality and data security in consulting work involves implementing several measures. Here are some ways we ensure the protection of your sensitive information:
- Strict Access Controls: We enforce strict access controls to ensure that only authorized personnel have access to confidential data. This includes implementing role-based access control (RBAC) and using strong authentication mechanisms.
- Data Encryption: We utilize industry-standard encryption techniques to protect data both at rest and in transit. This includes encrypting data stored in databases, encrypting communication channels, and using secure protocols for data transfer.
- Secure Infrastructure: Our consulting firm maintains a robust and secure IT infrastructure. We regularly update and patch systems, use firewalls and intrusion detection/prevention systems, and employ security monitoring tools to detect and mitigate any potential threats.
- Confidentiality Agreements: We have strict confidentiality agreements in place with our consultants and employees to ensure they understand the importance of data security and maintain confidentiality throughout the engagement.
- Data Handling Policies: Our consulting firm has well-defined data handling policies and procedures in place. These guidelines outline how data should be collected, processed, stored, and disposed of securely. We train our staff on these policies to ensure compliance.
- Vendor Security Assessments: If we work with third-party vendors or use cloud-based services, we conduct thorough security assessments to ensure they meet our stringent data security standards.
- Regular Audits and Risk Assessments: We perform regular internal and external audits and risk assessments to identify vulnerabilities and potential security gaps. This allows us to proactively address any weaknesses and enhance our data security measures.
- Employee Awareness and Training: We prioritize employee awareness and training on data security best practices. This includes educating our team on phishing prevention, secure password management, and recognizing potential security threats.
- Compliance with Regulations: Our consulting firm ensures compliance with relevant data protection regulations and industry standards such as GDPR, HIPAA, or ISO 27001. We stay updated with evolving regulations and adapt our practices accordingly.
- Incident Response and Disaster Recovery: In the event of a data breach or security incident, we have a well-defined incident response plan in place. This includes procedures for containment, mitigation, notification, and recovery to minimize the impact and restore normal operations as quickly as possible.
By implementing these measures, our consulting firm is committed to maintaining the confidentiality and security of your data throughout our engagement. We prioritize data protection to build trust and deliver a high level of service to our clients.