About the Summer Internship Program
The Summer Internship program by DMMS is a specially defined development plan to enable the interns to gain the knowledge, skills and abilities needed to successfully perform at a professional level upon completion of this internship program.
- Provide entry- to intermediate-level professional services, under the supervision of an immediate supervisor.
- Readily participate in projects and programs designed to develop professional skills and expertise as designed by the core team of DMMS for this internship program.
- Participate in the planning and implementation of projects and initiatives as assigned.
- Interact directly with colleagues, clientele, and/or other internal or external constituencies in the planning of assignments and the resolution of day-to-day operational problems.
- Receive guidance, training, and mentoring from professional personnel in planning and carrying out activities and assignments.
- Conduct original research and prepare reports based on findings, to include recommendations or alternative proposals for action.
- May undertake related studies or enrichment programs as appropriate to the specific objectives of the operating unit.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to understand and follow complex, detailed technical instructions.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
Terms and Conditions
- Must present transcripts prior to a formal offer being extended.
- Interns are required to submit an internship report in order to be awarded the internship certificate.